Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your pet. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options. Oxbow Veterinary Clinic requires payment in full at the end of your pet’s examination and/or at the time of discharge.
You can choose from:
– Cash, Check, Visa®, MasterCard® or Discover Card®
– Convenient Monthly Payment Options from the CareCredit® Healthcare CreditCard
- Allow you to begin treatment today and pay over time
- Available for any treatment amount
- Can be used repeatedly – for your entire family
- Apply on line at www.carecredit.com or in our office
(call ahead to see what 2 forms of ID are required)
Deposit required for some procedures
For some treatments or hospitalized care, a deposit may be required. New clients with Healthcare plans requiring comprehensive care of more than $300 will require a 50% deposit to begin your pet’s treatment.
Additional Policy Information:
Oxbow Veterinary Clinic charges $25 for returned checks.
For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
We do not discuss client accounts with anyone but the client unless authorized by our client to do so. If you happen to overhear a client discussing their account with us we ask that you please respect the privacy of that client.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to provide the best veterinary care available for your pet.